Online California Guard Card Class all in one
8-Hour Program – Power to Arrest
Want to get your Guard Card HRS .This Package gives you the 8-hour Guard Card training requires by the BSIS.
This course provides the 4-hours of Power to Arrest and and the 4 hours of Weapons of Mass Destruction training required by the CA State BSIS to apply for a Guard Card.
The course is the first step of the three step process to getting a CA State Guard Card.
Three Steps to Getting a Guard Card:
- Download the PDF Study material
- Complete the Quiz at your convenience
- Print your completion certificate as soon as you complete and pass the course .
Download and fill out completely The Biometric and Live Scan Form
- Go to www.breeze.ca.gov Create an Account/Register Bring your User Name and Password.
Call us at 424-227-9912- Ext 1 to Schedule you for the live Scan.
Step 5 Forms to bring in our office:
- ID/Driver License or Passport.
- Social security Guard or ITIN
- Certification you print